6.13.2011

Stretch is lookin for.......


some petrol valves (petcocks) with adaptors. He writes:"I'm still looking for a single or pair of 1/8" BSP petcock(s) in a tight 90 and think the ones used on Mike Davis' pre-unit rigid and this old show bike would be preferable for use on my Wassell tank. I have 1/8" BSP male to 1/4" BSP female adaptors and if I could find petcocks with 1/4" BSP threads it would work (has to be a tight 90). If anybody knows where to get a set it would be greatly appreciated or if you have one (or set) you'd be willing to sell it would be awesome! Thanks alot!" If ya can help him out that would be great!! http://nostalgiaonwheels.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Quaffmeister said...

Them taps are still available new over here in Blighty, mail me and I'll sort something
britishironworks(at)aol.com