12.05.2011

Long Beach Swap pile........

             from sunday. Here's what I picked up after my buddy geORGE lent me $5 to haggle with!
(1) pair of unit 500 foot pegs(they all come bent), front axel, pre-unit sump screen & cover, rear backing plate for my stockish Bonnie! First order of the day is to clean up that axel......
                                                                                 Before......
                                                                After.... now on to that backing plate.....
somebody has removed the edge & drilled a simple pattern with uneven holes, so I'm gonna give it a quick make over & jam it over to the powder coaters!!! Here's the before picture.......
                                                             Here's the after FRONT (outside).............
& here's the BACK(inside). This will go on my stockish 1964 Triumph along with some New sealed wheel bearings and some Ferodo brake shoes... yep Front & Rear!!  That is as far as I got today so Stay tuned!!! 

No comments: